HP Print And Scan Doctor – A diagnostic tool to fix errors
For several reasons, users may encounter technical issues while operating the HP Printer device. HP Print And Scan Doctor come to the rescue, and it resolves all errors efficiently. It is a free diagnostic tool designed for all versions of windows.
Download and install the software on your device to get started with the tool.
HP Print And Scan Doctor To Fix Printer Errors
HP Print And Scan Doctor will take a few minutes to scan and fix the errors.
Below, you can look at the common errors that can quickly fix.
- HP Printer says offline.
- The HP Printer is not printing black ink.
- Connectivity issues of the printer with the PC.
- Corrupted Print Spooler service.
- The drivers of the printer are not supportable.
- Firewalls prevent the printer from functioning.
- The printer is not responding due to pending print jobs.
How To Download & Use HP Print And Scan Doctor For windows?
If you find difficulty using HP Print And Scan Doctor, check the simple steps below to learn to use this utility software.
1. Download & Install HP Print And Scan Doctor
- First, make sure that HP Printer is connected to the PC and switched on.
- Then, go to the official site of the HP Printer.
- Access the official site and click the “Download Now” button to download the “HP Print and Scan doctor” software.
- Once the download process is completed, move to the installation step.
- To find the file, head to the download folder.
- Right-click on the downloaded executable file and select “Run”.
- After that, wait until the software fetches data.
- Then, click on “Yes” in the User control settings.
- Lastly, agree to the terms and conditions and wait until the software is installed.
2. Choose a Printer to Scan errors
- Once you download and install the software successfully by accepting all its terms and conditions, launch the software on your PC to look for printer errors.
- After that, the software window will open, where you will see the “Start” button.
- After clicking the “Start” button, it will show all printers available on your PC.
- Choose the printer you want to check for errors from the list of all available printers.
- If your printer is unavailable, click on the “my product is not listed” option. Also, this will turn off the printer and try to detect the printer again.
- If you still can’t find your printer, click “my product is not listed” again. Then, choose how your HP Printer is connected to your PC.
3. Resolve Printing issues
When your printer is available, click the “fix printing” option, after which the tool will communicate with the printer to scan errors.
Moreover, the tool will show you the issues with your HP Printer after completing the scanning. To fix the available problems, complete the on-screen instructions given by the software.
4. Troubleshooting results indication
- Checkmark – The printer is in good condition with no potential errors.
- Wrench – Software detected and fixed printer issues.
- Exclamation Point – The device has issues, but you skip the test.
- X – It shows instructions to resolve available errors.
How To Install HP Print And Scan Doctor For Mac?
If you are a Mac user, you can install this scan Doctor tool on your device by configuring the printer according to Mac.
Check the steps below to set up your printer using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Firstly, place your printer and PC beside the router.
- Turn your Wi-Fi on your PC to initiate the wireless connection.
- After that, turn on “Bluetooth” on your PC so that HP Smart can recognize your printer during the setup.
- After successfully connecting your printer to your Mac device, scan it for errors by downloading this tool.
- Finally, you can download the “HP Print And Scan Doctor” software from Mac App Store.
In this blog, we have provided you with comprehensive insights regarding HP Print and scan doctor. If you are still unable to get rid of your printer errors, you can get help and suggestions from our HP Printer support.